Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret that it is necessary to cancel the Building Bridges to Business Expo.
If you have questions or suggestions for the Business Expo in the future, please contact Cal Applebee at cal [at] florencechamber [dot] com or by calling 541-997-3128.
Visit with Service and Product business people in one location.
Learn about these local businesses and take a short cut to accomplishing your next project. And there will be lots of enthusiasm surrounding the drawing for the gift package. It’s a great place to visit, engage and maybe go home with a bonus!
- Differentiate your company from your competition: Participation can have many different meanings and begin to tell the story of how you do business, including the special practices that make you stand apart from the competition.
- Attract more clients and customers: Some clients and customers look for a well-defined company, and “look and feel” may be one of their criteria in making a purchasing decision.
- Stand out in your field: Association with the Business Expo can place you far above the competition, especially if paired with strong direct customer interaction and follow-up.
- Convey that you are established & give clients a sense of stability: You may not have been in business “since 1912” but if you have invested in an identity, you are much less likely to fold in the eyes of your customers. Exhibiting shows your commitment to both your business and your clients, which will go a long way toward building that all-important “trust”.
- Be memorable: Most people remember what they hear or read. Having a booth at the Expo will make you more likely to come to the forefront of potential clients’ minds when they have a need for your goods or services.
Registration is restricted to Chamber Members only
Registration only $75.00 and includes a 10x10 booth
Registration deadline January 31st 2015
Download the pdf below to register your businesses!